Rio Tercero: The case for military factory explosion continues
March 21, 2013
The Supreme Court overturned a ruling that led to the prescription of the case for the bombing of the military factory in Rio Tercero, where seven people were killed on November 3, 1995 in the province of Córdoba.
Judicial sources reported that “the court agreed with an opinion from former Attorney General Esteban Righi and ruled against the prescription of the case in which former President Carlos Menem is also investigated.”
In late 2011, the Second Division of the Federal Court of Criminal Appeal had let it be known that the investigation was prescribed which left the door open for the case shelved.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet