Dollar blue increase, The government talks of a “financial coup”
March 21, 2013
After the blue dollar rally, President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner met with key Argentina economic bellwethers to discuss the issue.
The Economy Minister Hernán Lorenzino and vice Kicillof Axel, the president of the Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) Mercedes Marco del Pont and by telephone, Interior Commerce Secretary Guillermo Moreno, attended the meeting.
There it was determined that the parallel dollar rally, which reached the $ 8.75 in yesterday, was carried out by a financial maneuver that attempts to destabilize the economy by a small group of market power.
The country was attacked by a “financial coup similar to that suffered by Cristina de Kirchner after the victory of October 2011,” sources said to the newspaper Ambito Financiero.
Consequently, the Government would be looking for a strategy to control the gap between the official dollar and the parallel that came to 67%.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet