Pope welcomes delegates from other Christian churches
March 20, 2013
Pope Francis, on Wednesday at 11:00, received the fraternal delegates from other Christian churches, in the Clementine Hall and no general audience.
On Tuesday a total of 33 delegations of Churches and Christian denominations, including 14 East and 10 West attended Mass Start pontificate.
Besides the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Bartholomew I, participated the Armenian Karekin II in Etchmiadzin, the Metropolitan Hilarion of the Moscow Patriarchate, the Anglican Archbishop of York, John Tucker Mugabi Sentamu, and the secretary of the World Council of Churches, Fykse Tveit, between others.
On Friday March 22, at the Sala Regia, Pope Francisco maintain an audience with the diplomatic corps accredited to the Holy See and Saturday 23 Castel Gandolfo Francis travel to lunch with the Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI.
At 12:00 he will travel by helicopter and 15 minutes after landing in Castel Gandolfo, he will meet and have lunch with his predecessor, before returning to the Vatican.
On Sunday March 24, he will preside a Mass at 9:30 pm in St. Peter’s Square on the occasion of Palm Sunday and 12:00 he will pray his second Angelus.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet