Five people arrested for clahes in Junin
Rome, March 12, 2013
Prosecutor Roberto Luis Rodriguez said, “Five people were arrested after the incidents ended with destruction and fire at a police station, the Municipality of Junín and the courts.”
The incidents took place in the midst of a new peak tension and political controversy by insecurity, after young lady Karen Campos crime in Junín.
The administration of Governor Daniel Scioli reported that: ‘Junín incidents were planned’.
Provincial Security Minister Ricardo Casal, on the radio, blamed organized groups for the violence. “Here are people who planned the chaos, the police was attacked with petrol bombs, neighbors don’t do that.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet