The Central Bank controls the tourism agencies for alleged evasion maneuvers
Argentina, March 8, 2013
Official sources said to the agency Noticias Argentinas that “this type of operation responds to regulations held by the AFIP, the Justice and the Central Bank, as part of an ongoing exchange of information to detect evasive maneuvers.”
The audits were implemented within hours after the AFIP raided a travel agency from downtown Buenos Aires, Alhec Group, and seized documents and computer equipments.
That decision was in the context of a criminal complaint for alleged maneuvers to buy dollars to pay packages that were not real.
Federal Judge Norberto Oyarbide conducts the researches aimed to detect illegal maneuvers in the business of travel agencies.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet