Guillermo Moreno called ‘to reopen investigation for threats against him’
March 7, 2013
Secretary of Domestic Trade Guillermo Moreno asked on Wednesday to the Federal Court to reopen the investigation into death threats, by demonstration in the door of his home in September.
He, along with his lawyer Alejandro Rua asked the Second Division of the Federal Court that ‘overturn the dismissal of the complaint signed by the trial judge Daniel Rafecas’.
This is a complaint filed by the Justice Minister Julio Alak, who said: “Moreno was victim of death threats and violence incitement with gangster tone by protesters on September at the door of his home.”
According to the complaint: “The threats came from an organized group of people who, through the Internet, are broadcasting a digital poster that includes the official figure in a coffin, with a bullet wound in his forehead like a shot.”
In the first instance, the judge Rafecas decided to close the case by lack of offense, and after considering that demonstrations against Moreno enroll in the plane of the freedom of expression.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet