Evo Morales: ‘Chavez suffered a relapse’
March 3, 2013
Bolivia President Evo Morales said Saturday, “Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez suffered a relapse and as a result, he had some problems’.
Venezuela’s government confirmed yesterday that the president continues to receive chemotherapy treatments.
Morales at a press conference held at the seat of government of Cochabamba explained that: “Right now is good and strengthened, but quickly had problems and a relapse.”
“He fights for life after saving the nation. Chavez is in a recovery phase which became a constant struggle for his life.”
“When Chavez had returned to Cuba and was admitted to the Military Hospital in Caracas, I went to say hello but I could not visit him on medical advice”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet