The taxi driver who hit and killed Leonela Noble in Santa Fe Av was prosecuted
March 2, 2013
The driver Dario Botta, who was involved in an accident at Santa Fe Avenue on February 13 and caused the death of Leonela Noble, was prosecuted Friday by a court, but without detention.
Judicial sources reported that the driver was prosecuted by judge Alberto Banos, who also decided to disable him to drive after the accident.
Botta was indicted on charges of “manslaughter” and “injuries”, while the judge didn’t allow him to drive vehicles any more.
The driver this week expanded his preliminary statement before the judge Banos after stayed in the hospital due to a hypoglycemic crisis, following with diabetes.
According to the driver, in fact suffered a hypoglycaemic crisis and can not remember how the accident took place and added he lived all “like a dream”.
But he admitted in court that at the time of applying for registration of professional conduct did not declare that he was diabetic.
In the accident, the defendant took Santa Fé Avenue in the opposite direction after ram a motorcycle, and ended up crashing against two other drivers and that’s when Leonela was hit.
Because of the serious accident at the intersection of Santa Fe Avenue and Montevideo St., Leonela died on the place.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet