Mexican magazine says Cristina has an affair with judge Baltasar Garzon
March 1, 2013
The Mexican magazine Quien claims that President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner maintains a romance with the Spanish judge Baltasar Garzón, three years after the death of her husband, Nestor Kirchner.
According to the publication, “since Garzon in Spain was disqualified after it was discovered that illegal recordings made against some of the defendants in a political corruption case, he moved to the neighboring country, where he was greeted warmly by the president”.
The magazine also reported that “since Garzón was guest of honor at the inauguration of Fernandez in December 2011, has become a frequent attendee to the events of the Presidency.”
“The president gave him an Argentina identity card last November,” adds the article.
The publication venture to say that the romance “is serious” and that Garzon is “delighted with Argentina”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet