Massa requested the “maximum punishment” for the hooligans of Tigre
Argentina, February 25, 2013
Yesterday, two factions of the hooligans of Tigre fought while waiting to travel to the Monumental stadium for the match against River. As a result of the incident, there are 13 injured. Today, the mayor of Tigre, Sergio Massa, asked to apply “maximum punishment” to the hooligans, whom he described as “criminals”.
“They are not fans, they are criminals. They should be judged like criminals” said Massa in media statements.
“The key is to avoid impunity, so I demand the maximum punishment to criminals who hide behind the shirt of a fan. Football must be a family celebration” he added.
He finally concluded that “the true fan of Tigre was in the stadium yesterday, not shooting other group with guns.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet