Witnesses complicated Pablo Garcia Aliverti’s legal situation
Argentina, February 22, 2013
Today, one of the lawyers of the victim’s family called to investigate the police officers for not doing the tests the time when the accused arrived with the corpse to Tortuguitas. Meanwhile, witnesses complicated the son of Eduardo Aliverti.
The cyclist Reinaldo Rodas was hit by Eduardo Aliverti’s son, Pablo Garcia Aliverti on Sunday at dawn. Today, attorney Adrian Sabaris confirmed that eight policemen were indicted for irregularities in the skills.
So he said “they will be processed because the skills were not done as they should be in the area where Garcia stopped”.
Meanwhile, Alberto Dominguez, another attorney of the family, said the first two witnesses complicated Pablo Aliverti’s situation.
“An eyewitness said Garcia did not stop his march, ran over Rodas and drove at 130 miles per hour without stopping until the toll” he said.
The testimony is the third in the case and is a former cop who after seeing how Garcia ran over Rodas tried to follow him, but because of the high speed at which he began to circulate, it was impossible to pursue García Aliverti.
According to Dominguez, the witness testified that the defendant never stopped to assist the victim. “The body of Rodas came like a missile. His head was on the floor of the car and bent feet,” he concluded.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet