Cristina remembered the victims of Once tragedy
February 21, 2013
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner remembered the victims of Once station tragedy after a year of the accident that took the lives of 51 people.
“We want to pay tribute and remember all the victims and an embrace of solidarity to all the relatives. I know the loss of a loved one is irrecoverable and irreparable. Nobody and nothing can replace it,” the president said.
Cristina Fernandez sent a “big hug to all the family”, whom she told “that’s life, joy and sadness. Sometimes we play hard times, and we must move forward.”
She stated, “Justice is responsible for find the responsible people”. In a trial, where two former officials of her administration are accused, former Secretaries of Transportation Ricardo Jaime and Juan Pablo Schiavi.
Cristina was speaking at the launch of new TV channel, Deportv, which she defined as the “first public sign dedicated to sport, free, high definition.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet