“The Government discriminates against us,” said the governor of Santa Cruz
February 18, 2013
The governor of Santa Cruz, Daniel Peralta, said the national government “interferes with provincial autonomy” and that “discriminate” to his province, during a ceremony shared with farmers of the Argentina Rural Society (SRA) and Argentine Rural Confederation (CRA).
“It hurts a lot when they interfere in provincial autonomy, it hurts when we are discriminated against, they identified a political sector and benefits one over the other,” Peralta said.
“We have given our blood for oil and gas for decades to the rest of the country, and our producers have given meat and wool under unfavorable conditions, and even today we are with historic debts”.
“The model take the income, that income is not co-shared with the province again for us to give back to each of the villages, our producers,” he said.
In a new gesture of distancing with the national government, Peralta led a ceremony for the 100 years of the Rural Society of Puerto Deseado.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet