Cristina suspended her agenda for the death of her mother-in-law
February 18, 2013
President Cristina Kirchner suspended her planned agenda for today and tomorrow after the death of her mother-in-law, María Juana Ostoic de Kirchner, 92.
The mother of former President Nestor Kirchner and Social Development Minister Alicia Kirchner was hospitalized since November in Buenos Aires Bazterrica Clinic.
The head of state was in Santa Cruz and after learning the worsening in the health of her mother-in-law returned to Buenos Aires.
The remains of Mrs. Ostoic be veiled in a room located in the center of Rio Gallegos and after the suspension of official activity, Cristina is set to return to that city.
The remains of the mother of former President will be moved to the family vault in the cemetery of that city.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet