Timerman: “Borger does not answer the phone”
Argentina, February 14, 2013
Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman revealed this morning that he tried several times to talk with the president of the AMIA Guillermo Borger to ask him why he changed his position on the memorandum of understanding with Iran but he said that Borger “did not answer the phone”.
“I called him to speak about the subject but Borger did not answer the phone” he said.
Moreover, after his defense in the Senate, Timerman said that we are “very close to unlocking the AMIA case” and remarked that “the only thing that can prevent the approval of the memorandum is the Congress”.
The Chancellor promised that the national government will seek “a way for those guilty to pay” for the attack on the Jewish center occurred in 1994, which left 85 dead.
We will find a way to find the guilty. As we always do, dealing with the issues, in the same way that we achieve this memorandum. Let’s find a way to find those guilty for the crime they committed,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet