Puricelli described as “unacceptable” and “unjustifiable” Chilean sailors songs
February 7, 2013
Defense Minister Arturo Puricelli described as “unacceptable” and “unjustifiable” xenophobic expressions of a group of Chilean marine, as seen in a home video filmed in Viña del Mar.
“They are really unacceptable. President (Sebastian Pinera) took up the matter and made harsh statements against this fact that is unjustifiable,” said the minister.
Yesterday, a video filmed by a tourist in the city of Viña del Mar was released, in which a group of Chilean marine were training with xenophobic chants to Argentines, Peruvians and Bolivians.
Puricelli said, “Some official instructor may have some thinking that does not match the time, but surely the Chilean authorities will put him in place immediately.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet