Chinese astrologers predicted a year with problems
February 7, 2013
The Year of the Snake will be poisonous, it will be under the sign of instability and turbulence, and will be accompanied by war and the breakup of the euro zone, Chinese astrologers predicted.
The year of the snake begins on February 10 in the Chinese calendar and is associated with water, which could lead to many disasters, Chinese astrologers warned.
The Serpent years were always marked by disasters, such as the September 11 attacks in the United States (2001), the Tiananmen democracy movement, violently repressed (1989) and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour (1941), they recalled.
“It is a year of disasters … There will be many problems,” said Tan Khoon Yong from Way OnNet office Geomancy Group. “The European Union is at risk of bursting, the euro will suffer difficulties,” added this astrologer of 59 years.
Water represents fear, just below the fire, which in turn symbolizes joy and optimism. The opposition between the two will be understood in May, as the oracles say.
According to Chow Hon-ming, an astrologer of Hong Kong, China and Japan will meet in May during a brief conflict, as two “snakes”, relations between the two countries deteriorated in 2012 due to an uninhabited archipelago in the Sea of South China Sea, claimed by China and Japan.
Global stock markets have a similar trajectory to that of the reptile, predicted Mak Ling-ling, a feng-shui expert in Hong Kong. The first half will be quiet, but the second is much more hectic. “He is like the movement of the snake, fast, aggressive, cunning,” he said.
However, the years of the Snake are characterized by “transformations, changes and sometimes shocks, as these reptiles shed their skin regularly,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet