According to the lawyer of the school “Tribilin”, it was considered by an educational institution
Argentina, February 7, 2013
Hernando Sirera, legal advisor of the school “Tribilín”, said that the site was enabled and registered as an educational institution, after the mayor of San Isidro Gustavo Posse disqualify it as such. According to a document released to the press, the mayor recognized the institution when sent them a tax exemption through a decree.
The decree 874 of 2002 Page No. 76 spokes of the school as “the educational establishment Tribilin Maternal Child Garden, located in O` Higgins 591 “Party San Isidro”.
For his part, Councillor Martin Leandro (FPV) said “implies that the municipality knew the establishment and activity that took place in it,” adding that will make “an order to clarify what was actually its situation.”
Remember that the mayor of San Isidro, Gustavo Posse, said yesterday that the school denounced “had no authorization to operate as such and only had a plan submittal approval.”
He added “it was only approved 16 years ago the plans to build the school, but there is no documentation about its legalization.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet