“Tribilin” kindergarten was raided after being denounced of mistreatment
February 6, 2013
Prosecutor of San Isidro ordered a raided at 591 O’Higgins St., and members of the police must first break down the door to gain entry.
“We look for documentation and evidence for the case,” explained a judicial source. It added the first psychological skills to children would take place on February 15.
The idea is to see if the prosecutor before the professional group, some child can say in first person, in Camera Gesell, with tests, games or drawings, the abuses to which they were subjected.
The abuses were recorded in audio that got a parent; they hear from the teachers in charge all kinds of insults towards children. Police is also investigating any physical attack.
Psychologists from the expert advice of San Isidro also assess whether any of the children have some form of trauma, disorder or sequel because the alleged abuse.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet