Cristina: “I ask you to be respectful to all, even those who do not think alike”
February 5, 2013
President Cristina Kirchner sent a conciliatory message from an event at the Grand Rex theatre, where she introduced the new education plan, stating, “I ask you to be respectful to all, even those who think alike.”
The president came after the attacks receiving Deputy Minister of Economy Axel Kicillof and Vice President Amado Boudou.
“Argentines have to open our minds and understanding even for those who do not understand,” said Cristina.
She added: “I ask all those who believe in this project that their behaviors are worthy, humane and respectful, even to those who do not think alike.”
The president presented the National Compulsory Education and Teacher Training 2012-2016 “has the backing of the 24 jurisdictions that unanimously supported” the new planning and therefore concluded that “we are on the right track.”
She added that “the students have recovered the idea of political participation, it is important for everyone.”
“Education is an important part of our political project. The teacher funding bill was important, and it was possible to run the debt restructuring,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet