Influenza A: Doctors recommend to take the vaccine for those who travel to the U.S.
Argentina, February 4, 2013
The Director of Primary Care, Ministry of Health of Buenos Aires, Luis Crovetto recommended to those who travel to the United States to “have the vaccine” against swine flu because in that country they “are having an outbreak.”
“Within the group of people affected, there is one that traveled to the United States and Malbrán Institute are working on the samples to determine what type of virus it is,” said the official.
Furthermore, Crovetto confirmed that “there had not been recorded new cases for 12 days” of influenza in the province but said that two hospital nurses of the Lady of Mount Carmel Hospital still remain “critical and in intensive care,”.
“Two of the patients who were hospitalized were discharged, seven evolve satisfactorily, while two remain in intensive care and in critical condition,” concluded Crovetto.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet