The Paraguayan Government will hire international experts to investigate the death of Lino Oviedo
Paraguay, February 3, 2013
In order to determine the causes of the plane crash that killed the presidential candidate Lino Oviedo, Paraguay’s government hired international experts.
Through a press conference, the Interior Minister Carmelo Caballero, announced that the government will hire foreign professionals to be absolutely certain about what happened.
The National Directorate of Civil Aeronautics (DINAC) is responsible together with the experts to carry out the research.
Meanwhile, supporters of former military claimed that it was a mob attack.
President Franco said it was a loss to the national politics and sent his condolences to the families of Oviedo.
Because of the incident there were decreed three days of mourning and suspended all official activities.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet