Agustín Rossi: “With control of Congress, the opposition put permanent barriers to Government”
February 3, 2013
Congressman Agustín Rossi said today that the election of 2013 will be very important, as all midterm and recalled that after the 2009 parliamentary control of Congress, the opposition put permanent obstacles to governance.
“Argentines already know what happened when the opposition won the elections of 2009. With control of Congress, the opposition not only put permanent barriers but also brought the country to unprecedented scenario of not having a budget law for 2011,” he said.
President Cristina Kirchner “needs all the support to continue transforming Argentina,” he added.
“If we want the Argentina continue on this path of growth, social inclusion, upward mobility and income distribution, we have to continue to accompany the President voting for her candidates in the legislative elections,” Rossi said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet