De Vido highlights the electrical system response against the heat wave
February 2, 2013
Federal Planning Minister Julio De Vido joked about the headline of the newspaper Clarín regarding power outages, and said that they themselves show the great response of the electrical system, for 2,000 users (affected) on a network 6.5 million is less than 0.03 percent.
De Vido, through a statement, also said that the cover of the newspaper headlines that the government recognized at least 2,000 outages in Capital and GBA and that De Vido attributed this “to the heat wave.”
“It seems that some journalists weren’t yesterday in Buenos Aires, and that otherwise can not understand how surprise to be told that power outages were due to the intense heat wave, maybe for them it was something else”, the minister said today.
De Vido added, “with that vain Clarin owner sought to magnify what happened, even if massive blackouts had produced, we could never have been broken into 3 times, 2 on the same day, record energy demand.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet