Plane makes emergency landing in Villa La Angostura
January 31, 2013
A small plane made an emergency landing in the line of Rincón Chico, near the town of Villa La Angostura, Neuquén Province.
The aircraft had an electrical problem and the pilots were left without communication, thereby taking advantage that there were no cars on the road, they decided to make an emergency landing.
Staff of the National Civil Aviation quickly approached the landing site and found that there were no major complications that loss of communications.
The occupants of the plane traveling from Mendoza, spent a few hours in Bariloche where they ate a roast and fished for from then travel to Chile to participate in a festival.
The plane was put on the shoulder until a new battery arrived and continued its journey.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet