Leonera’s boyfriend claims that the taxi driver who killed the young woman pays for what he did
January 31, 2013
Leonela Noble died hitting by a taxi last Tuesday in Santa Fe and Montevideo St. and now her boyfriend said distressed “my world collapse. I cannot believe.”
Dario Andres Sanchez had a relationship of six months with Leonela, who was the love of his life, “I had already been through this. I had lost my mother and some time ago my grandmother. I think they sent me Leo to protect me, and again I live the same”.
“I want this to be clarified. How does this man to have licensed? I do not have words; I am very distressed,” he said about driver behavior and the version of the shock he suffered in the street.
“Let him stay at home if he cannot drive. Now, we want justice and he must pay for what he did”.
Dario asked for help from witnesses of the tragedy and offered his email (email@example.com) to strengthen research that follows the death of the young student of 22 years old.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet