The daughter of an Argentinian woman dies in the tragedy of Brazil
January 28, 2013
Natasha Urquiza, 19, daughter of an Argentina citizen originally from Entre Rios province, also died in the tragedy of the Kiss nightclub in Brazil.
Natasha was studying at the Federal University of Santa Maria, whose students participated in a disco party the night of the tragedy.
“For now we have little news. My mom travelled last night and we are waiting for more news about what happened. It is a very ugly enough to be asking,” said Rafael Liberatori, Natasha cousin.
She was born in Brazil, but once a year travelled to Argentina to visit her family in Entre Ríos.
Alfredo Ortiz Baenza, Argentine consul in Uruguayana, confirmed that she was a cousin of her two collaborators working in the consulate.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet