Mauricio Macri evaluates to unify national and Bs As elections
January 26, 2013
After weeks in which it was speculated with early elections in the City of Buenos Aires, Mayor Mauricio Macri is now evaluating the possibility of unifying the national elections in October.
One of the main arguments of those who defend this possibility is to avoid Macri plebiscite in an election-time, just as the City is in many works, mainly in the central and transit disorders, besides the conflict by scavenging.
However, the analysis of the appropriateness of when to run the elections in the City was put on the table the last Cabinet meeting in Buenos Aires, with different positions of the main actors.
During discussions, the sector prefers early elections argued that wanted to take the supposed absence of strong candidates to compete in elections in Buenos Aires, to automatically recover most lost in the last elections of the City.
However, no other idea aims to expose Macri to a kind of plebiscite and move the discussion to a national level with a focus on the fight that the PRO has with President Cristina Kirchner.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet