Cristina Kirchner traveled to Santiago, Chile to attend the Summit of Heads of State
January 25, 2013
President Cristina Kirchner will arrive in the early morning hours to Santiago, Chile, to attend the Summit of Heads of State of the Commonwealth of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) and the European Union (EU).
2013 started with a lot of activity for the head of state, as she comes from a tour of more than ten days for three nations, the UAE, Indonesia and Vietnam, which aimed to increase trade.
On Friday, Cristina receives the Prime Minister of France, Jean Marc Ayrault, who then, like Cristina, will travel to Santiago de Chile to take part in the Latin America-European Union.
For now, the President would have agreed to a meeting with her Mexican counterpart, Enrique Peña Nieto, a meeting alone with her Brazilian counterpart Dilma Rousseff (who will be in El Calafate the first days of March) and bilateral meetings with Sebastian Piñera and Angela Merkel.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet