The UIA is excited about Moreno’s vision of a dollar to 6 pesos
January 24, 2013
Union Industrial Argentina (UIA) vice president Juan Carlos Sacco said today it is “logical” that the official dollar trading at 6 pesos by year-end, as projected Interior Commerce Secretary Guillermo Moreno.
“Moreno is already talking about a new dollar (to 6 pesos) and we believe that it is logical for competitiveness”, said the businessman on the radio.
He said: “I heard the President say to the head of the CGT ‘official allegedly’ in March, when they begin the joint, there is going to fix everything automatically: Earnings and wage hike.”
The leader said he “strongly agree” to increase the tax allowance for profit, as claimed by the unions, both ruling and opposition.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet