Gabriel Mariotto rents an apartment in Marbella
January 24, 2013
After the controversy with Daniel Scioli on his savings in dollars, the vice governor acknowledged that collects Euros due to an apartment rent he owns in Marbella.
The deputy governor of Buenos Aires, Gabriel Mariotto, admitted he has an apartment in the Spanish town of Marbella, which rents in euros, and admitted that “he may have to sell it’.
“It is possible to be sold. What was a family plan at one stage, now changed. I do not live in Spain”, Mariotto admitted.
Anyway, the deputy governor said that “while Marbella sounds like a pompous” in his case is “a department of a middle section, very simple.”
Speaking to the daily La Nación, the former head of the Federal Authority for Audiovisual Communication Services (AFSCA) emphasized that “it is a property that I bought with a loan to 40 years with 4 percent interest.”
“Those credits that arose in the Europe of the bubble … It was a stage in my life where I worked in Spain, it was at the time of the crisis in 2001, I worked with cultural projects”, the official said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet