Davis Cup: Argentina has its team to face Germany
January 22, 2013
Juan Monaco, Horacio Zeballos, Carlos Berlocq and David Nalbandian will make up the team Argentine Davis Cup first-round series against Germany on February 1 to 3 in the Parque Roca in Buenos Aires.
The Directors Board of the Association of Tennis Argentina received the nomination of the team captain, Martin Jaite, and the vice-captain, Mariano Zabaleta, which will be formalized at the International Tennis Federation.
Guido Pella and Leonardo Mayer will also serve on the team to be trained, this Friday, at Parque Roca in Mary Teran de Weiss stadium, home of this series.
Jaite said: “Undoubtedly, the series with Germany will be difficult, but I am confident in the team. We want a great crowd. The players are very excited about playing at home again and motivated to give everything. I trust them and the supply by that dream we all share.”
The captain of the Argentine Davis Cup team noted that: “being local is important, always, so he asked not to forget that condition.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet