The President began her official activity in the UAE
January 14, 2013
President Cristina Kirchner began this morning her official activity in the UAE, and made bilateral agreements with Khalifa bin Al Nahyan.
The meeting began at 13 am (6 Argentina) at the official residence, Al Mushrif Palace, previously the head of state received the Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, in the Emirat Palace, site that hosts president invited by the UAE government.
With his arrival in UAE, accompanied by Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman, Minister of Agriculture, Norberto Yauhar and Public Communication Secretary Alfredo Scoccimarro, the president began a tour that will continue in Indonesia and Vietnam, where she will hold bilateral meetings with peers, meetings with business leaders and attend the Energy Summit, next to the United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon and French President François Hollande.
The President held a bilateral meeting with his UAE, Khalifa bin Al Nahyan, in which progress was made in the realization of important agreements on food security, nuclear energy for peaceful purposes and in the opening of a sales office in our country in the Emirates.
Following the hearing and shared lunch and two heads of state also attended the Prince Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who earlier was received by Cristina at the Emirates Palace hotel, Foreign Minister Timerman told the Argentine media.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet