“Bariloche mayor paid 100,000 pesos to looters,” Rio Negro Governor says
January 14, 2013
Rio Negro Governor Alberto Weretilneck directly blamed Bariloche mayor Omar Goye having paid 100 thousand pesos to cooperative members to loot shops.
Looters “belong to a labor union, with political ramifications in Rosario and in some parts of the suburbs,” said the official.
“These are people who worked throughout the year along with the town of Bariloche, in a permanent aggressive situation. It is a cooperative that the day of looting, the mayor paid 100,000 pesos, supposedly for work,” he added.
The Cooperative May 1 “is within different organizations, it doesn’t have a visible leader” and said that in 2012 he was hired to do sidewalks at various locations in the city.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet