Once Tragedy: Elisa Carrio ask for Cristina Kirchner impeachment
January 12, 2013
The national representative of the Civic Coalition, Elisa Carrio, announced today that she will ask for the impeachment of President Cristina Kirchner and Planning Minister Julio de Vido, by tragedy Once station, which killed 51 people.
Carrio said the submissions will be based on the judgment of the Division II of the Federal Court, that confirmed last Friday the processing for former secretaries of Transportation Juan Pablo Schiavi and Ricardo Jaime.
“The delivery of the decision of the House convinces me that the crimes imputed to Schiavi and Jaime are the same as corresponding to Julio De Vido and Cristina Kirchner,” said Carrio, who in the case of the Minister of Planning, a request for impeachment had already introduced last year.
In this regard, she said: “We will take the evidence gathered” in the judgment of the House “for impeachment presented last year.”
“The high quality public documents involving evidentiary ruling will be given in evidence and shall require the submission of the criminal file to the House of Representatives to proceed with the prosecution in the Senate,” said the congresswoman.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet