De la Sota replied to Cristina Kirchner: “keep your whip and pay”
January 12, 2013
Cordoba Gov. Jose Manuel de la Sota responded to the criticism of President Cristina Kirchner by increased fuel in the province and asked her to “keep her whip” and “pay”.
“Mrs. President does not wrongly accuse. Pay to Cordoba retirees what you owe them; arrange routes destroyed and there will be no fees. Pay!” De la Sota said.
In a series of messages broadcast through his account on the social network Twitter, the Peronist Gov. also demanded Cristina Kirchner that she “returns to the Cordoba people the money they lent (to the nation).”
“I know there are people who wants to be president, so I tell him not to do those things (the tax increase) because people realize,” the President said in a speech broadcast on national TV.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet