An explosion in central Tel Aviv left several wounded
January 9, 2013
An explosion took place today in Tel Aviv downtown, on the outskirts of the army headquarters, causing several injuries.
Police believe it was an assassination attempt against criminal Nissim Alperon.
A motorcyclist threw a bomb against a car Mazda, in the Jabotinsky Street, causing fire in the vehicle.
The bomb, which had been placed in a car, was triggered apparently by a nearby driver. The vehicle exploded in flames, which also hit an empty passenger bus in the vicinity.
Several people were injured in mild character by the explosion of a car Thursday in Tel Aviv in an act of israeli police and considered that it was of a criminal nature and not a terrorist attack by the work of Palestinian groups.
The people injured by the explosion were dealt with by the emergency services at the scene. Three of them would have been transferred to a hospital.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet