Rodríguez Larreta, about the value of the subway ticket “It’s not yet defined”
January 8, 2013
Cabinet Chief of the Buenos Aires Government Horacio Rodríguez Larreta said today that for the moment “is undefined” how much the subway ticket will increase, because is not yet clear the incomes and expenses of the underground.
Also the official argued that they analyse to reinforce “the frequency of buses” that circulate on the trace of the A line, between the Plaza de Mayo and the neighbourhood of Flores, to assist passengers while that branch is closed to suit the new trains.
“During the summer, the amount of public low between 20, 25 and 30%. The most critical stretch is between Plaza de Mayo and Once,” Larreta said in statements to radio Continental.
With respect to the tariff, he insisted with that “is not defined. Two or three days ago we take control of the situation, we have no clear numbers. It is not simple, in a few days we have to be defined that”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet