Cristina Kirchner traveled to Cuba to see Chavez
January 8, 2013
National Government sources reported that, “the President will travel to Havana to see Hugo Chávez, but Mujica and the President of the Assembly of Venezuela Diosdado Cabello want the Presidents of the Mercosur to attend a ‘virtual assumption’ representative on Thursday on Venezuelan soil”.
Cristina Kirchner, plans to travel this week to Havana, and could visit to her counterpart Hugo Chávez.
The current Venezuelan Government and the President of Uruguay, José Mujica, are trying to ‘participate Thursday in Caracas of a major event for the virtual assumption of the Bolivarian leader’.
The visit of the President to Cuba suggests that it will be before her tour of Asian countries.
The meeting between the two leaders would be on Thursday 10 and Friday 11, after her ‘virtual’ inauguration at the Presidential Office.
The President of the National Assembly of Venezuela, Diosdado Cabello, called a: “a great concentration in the Miraflores Palace,” supporting our President, on Thursday, day in
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet