The opposition denounces ‘distribution’ of powers in Venezuela
Buenos Aires, January 6, 2013
Julio Borges, a member of the opposition party Primero Justicia criticized ‘power distribution’ after being re-elected president of the National Assembly Diosdado Cabello, who will take power ‘de facto’ in the absence of Venezuela Hugo Chavez.
Borges denounced “the clear allocation of quotas of power on Saturday in the first plenary session because of the division and disruption being experienced by the ruling party.”
“Our point is that the vice president (Nicolas Maduro) can no longer be in office because the previous government”.
“In the absence of the president, who would be acting president is corresponds to Diosdado Cabello. That the president continues to take the time you want to recover. “
Maduro, dismissed this possibility in his speech to the National Assembly.
Borges along with other opposition leaders urged the Venezuelan government to “open a transparent dialogue on the health of the president.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet