New purge in Federal Police: Garre ordered that 25 commissioners pass to retirement
Buenos Aires, January 6, 2013
The Security Ministry, headed by Nilda Garre, made late on a new purge by passing to retirement to 25 Federal Police Commissioners, while promoted commissioners ordered inspectors, who were appointed in different areas of strength.
Police sources confirmed to Noticias Argentinas that the measures were published today in the International Agenda (ODI) number 3 of the Federal.
According to NA the reasons for retirement is because commissioners did not respond to the expectations placed on them or directly by serious flaws in their respective positions. Meanwhile, there were other heads with the same rank who requested retirement.
The displaced heads are: Juan Carlos D’Avanzo, Emilio José Junoy, Orlando Ojeda, Carlos Grandal, Daniel Galiñanes, Horacio Santiago Bongiorno, Fernando Culsham, Ricardo Marcelo Leiva, Luis Alberto Vazquez Abad, Carlos Alberto Beraldi, Emilio Gonzalez, Fernando Oscar Lucero, Juan Abbondo, Daniel Fernando Ojeda, Alejandro Pitaro, Luis Ernesto Ruben, Ruben Parras and Scheidegger.
The list is completed by: Mario Ruben Figueroa, Carlos Federico Sanow, Mario Francisco Negrette, Carlos Dornelles Soarez, Walter Hugo Avila SD (all security), Humberto Arturo Diganchi (Communications), Rodolfo and Aldo Nestor Gregorio Rebasa Ciapponi (Health).
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet