Grupo Clarín accuses to Sabbatella for alleged ‘enmity’
Buenos Aires, January 6, 2013
Grupo Clarín filed with the Federal Authority of Audiovisual Communication Services (AFSCA) a request to accuse the head, Martin Sabbatella for alleged “enmity”, but the official said that it is “a new maneuver to delay the integral application of the Media Law.
The presentation, confirmed by Noticias Argentinas agency sources, was signed by attorney Maria de los Milagros Paez and is intended to Sabbatella not involved in the decision making on the record regarding the process of adaptation of Grupo Clarin to the law.
The brief argues a perceived lack of “fairness” and “enmity” of Sabbatella towards multimedia, but also based on the criminal complaint Clarín’s lawyers filed in November against the officer for alleged incitement to “collective violence” and “aggravated coercion”, based on official statements against the Group.
The premise, admitted on Friday, is now rejected by the AFSCA after making his defense, but in the body linked the play of multimedia with the intention of bringing the officer to Justice and disable it in the post.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet