Etchevehere held the injunction that halted the transfer of the Rural
Buenos Aires, January 6, 2013
The head of the Rural Society (SRA), Luis Etchevehere, held the injunction of the Federal Civil and Commercial Chamber, saying he trust on the “arguments” that raised the entity against the transfer of the property of Palermo and repudiated statements by Justice Minister Julio Alak.
Etchevehere said is half contradictorily the assertion of the minister because “the same camera on the same day enabled the government to advance the judicial treatment of the Media Law during the summer and “gave a benefit.”
Alak considered that the injunction in favor of the SRA by the Palermo fairgrounds is “arbitrary” and charged that “another case of forum shopping,” referring to the alleged manipulation for the election of judges.
In this regard, the owner of the agricultural entity noted that the presentations were made “in the corresponding jurisdiction” and that the new resolution was taken by the SRA “quietly” because they relied on “the fundamentals of presentation.”
“We expected that this injunction was granted by the imminence of the harm,” said the leader.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet