Diana Conti said: “Give it a Chance to Scioli”, as successor in 2015
Buenos Aires, January 6, 2013
Congresswoman Diana Conti reiterated that thinks of the “eternal plan” of President Cristina Kirchner but would give “a chance” to Buenos Aires Governor Daniel Scioli, as successor in 2015.
“I think of the eternal project and deeply desire that the President was willing to continue and that the people will support this motion,” said Conti, who estimated that in this election the ruling can achieve the necessary majority in Congress to advance a constitutional amendment.
Speaking to a newspaper of Buenos Aires, the deputy noted that “the great debate with Scioli is about these differences to which he refers,” adding: “I think that the years are given for deeper dialogue with him. So give it a chance “.
The lawmaker said the discussion with Scioli should be around “those nuances that he says is the national project, to explain the differences through political dialogue and a commitment to the paradigms, what guidelines Néstor and Cristina have led.”
Anyway, Conti predicted that the President “will be the major constituent of the successor”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet