Cristina defended Alak and castigated the opposition, justice and the media
Buenos Aires, January 5, 2013
President Cristina Kirchner slammed the opposition, media corporations and justice that precautionary suspended the nationalization of La Rural.
Through Twitter, the president said the Federal Civil and Commercial Chamber has crossed all limits and always protects the interests of corporations.
She defended the Justice Minister Julio Alak for the barbecues at ESMA and criticized the opposition to repeat the script of media corporations.
Here, all the tweets.
Complaint former ESMA – Julio Alak: Typical “news” booby by chain of hatred and despair.
News booby: Recipe Ingredients for Media Monopoly:
1. Any news, repeated or invented.
2. No matter the place, time, if it was yesterday, last week or one year.
3. Key ingredient: WHO. Preferably a national government official or public figure who supports the project.
4. WHEN: a. At election time b. To hide relevant facts that benefit corporate c. Every day, for wear
5. Politicians of different parties. Media Parrots “critics” who repeat the script. Some last-minute pass (no AFIP)
In the former ESMA barbecues, festivals, meetings, Hebe cooking, Canal Encuentro, Paka Paka, will continue.
Life finally reaches a place where death reigned, pain, tragedy and human misery.
Why Alak? Because he is the Government judicial institutional communicator.