The Government sought authorization from the judicial to treat Media Law
Buenos Aires, January 2, 2013
The national government, through the Office of the Cabinet led by Juan Abal Medina, enabling requested the judicial to the Civil and Commercial start trying Clarín’s appeal around the Media Law.
According Telam agency, “the presentation of the Chief of Staff and the Federal Authority of Audio-visual Communication Services (AFSCA), lead by Martin Sabbatella was made minutes before 9 am.”
Two government lawyers made the presentation to the “show room” on the ground floor of the Palace of Justice.
Judges Francisco de las Carreras, Ricardo Guarinoni and Graciela Medina are responsible for enabling or not the judicial. The judges were appointed to intervene in the case this month.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet