Agüero scored but had to be replaced after suffering an injury
England, January 1, 2013
In the match between Manchester City against Stoke City, Aguero returned to the limelight. But It was not all for good. The Kun scored the 3-0 through a penalty but suffered an injury and had to be replaced by Carlos Tevez. The other goals were scored by Zabaleta and Dzeko.
Sergio Aguero suffered a pain in the back of his left leg and was replaced by his compatriot Carlos Tevez at 32 minutes after the break.
The severity of the injury will be known after the relevant medical examinations.
For now, the City remains in second place with 45 points, seven behind leaders, Manchester United, which today thrashed Wigan 4-0.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet