Scioli said he is a “peronist” rather than a “kirchnerist”
Argentina, December 31, 2012
In a radio interview with journalist Jorge Lanata, Daniel Scioli, governor of the province of Buenos Aires, defined himself as “Peronist”. He also avoided arguing with officials and opponents.
When asked by Lanata if he considers himself a Kirchnerist, Scioli said: “I’m Peronist, I’ve always said it. Peronism is dynamic, with cycles, currents”.
“This year I did not need to fight and declare against others, I have to fight with drug trafficking organizations, the injustice and no with persons” he said.
Moreover, about the insecurity he said “I must recognize the problems. Personally, I never shrink from discussing it or stopped making references to this issue.”
Especially about the looting that occurred two weeks ago, he avoided identifying possible perpetrators, while raised “the answer is in the detainees, to clarify who may have been or not behind these attacks.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet