Marcelo Longobardi: “the government will for the content of communication”
Buenos Aires, December 26, 2012
The journalist Marcelo Longobardi said after his dismissal of Radio 10, the government goes for the media content.
“The picture is horrible. With the media law they went on the property and are now going through the content. They are two different levels. It is an unprecedented situation very complicated,” said the reporter.
Longobardi also said he was dismiss due to a combination of factors, such as “the failure of the media law” and his speech critical of the Government.
The journalist said he spoke with the employer Cristobal Lopez. “I talked to him the day before, I asked him about the rumors that had circulated and said: ‘I do not know what you’re talking about.’”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet