Agricultural producers will held a strike against the National Government
Argentina, December 25, 2012
Agricultural producers will held tomorrow a strike for the nationalization of the fairgrounds of the Rural Society of Argentina (SRA) in Buenos Aires neighborhood of Palermo.
The holder of the SRA, Luis Miguel Etchevehere, predicted that unemployment livestock will “blunt” and warned it could spread to other agricultural items.
The government revoked a decree of Palermo Fairgrounds after noticing a number of alleged irregularities in the process used by the Sociedad Rural Argentina to buy the property to the state in 1991.
The SRA considered that nationalization as a “revenge for the 125″, the sliding tax resolution calling for grain exports that sparked widespread protest in the rural sector and ultimately not implemented by the negative vote of the then Vice President Julio Cobos, and filed lawsuits to stop the implementation of Decree 2552.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet